Personal, Vocational, Social Adjustment (PVSA) is a specialized service provided to persons referred by Department of Rehabilitation.
The service is generally provided on a 1:1 basis and is focused on the needs of the individual. Training may be provided in the following areas:
- Appropriate interaction in the workplace
- Grooming and hygiene as related to work
- Mobility training in use of public transportation
- Work habits and attitudes such as attendance, punctuality, phoning in if ill, returning promptly from breaks and lunch
- Personal budgeting, banking, and bill payment